EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES & ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
• List the basic components of extremity ultrasound techniques
• Scan a subject using ultrasound and recognize major anatomical structures
• Recognize common pathology of the musculoskeletal system as seen at ultrasound
• Become familiar with ultrasound-guided interventional techniques
• Limited registration to ensure ample hands-on experience and close supervision
• Opportunity to use and compare several ultrasound machines from various companies
• Continental breakfast included each morning
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Rush University Medical Center and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. Rush University Medical Center is accredited by the ACME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SDMS CME credits has been applied for through the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Updated information on this credit will be updated as it becomes available.
Rush University Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.