EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES & ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
DIDACTIC PRESENTATIONS AND HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
• Become familiar with the anatomy of the extremities
• List the basic components of extremity ultrasound techniques
• Scan a subject using ultrasound and recognize major anatomical structures
• Recognize common pathology of the musculoskeletal system as seen at ultrasound
• Become familiar with ultrasound-guided interventional techniques
• Electronic course syllabus included
• Limited registration to ensure ample hands-on experience and close supervision
• Opportunity to use and compare several ultrasound machines from various companies
• Continental breakfast included each morning
This course will be of interest to radiologists, physicians in the fields related to musculoskeletal system, and sonography technologists. Those without musculoskeletal experience, as well as those wanting to refine skills are both welcome.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American College of Legal Medicine and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. The American College of Legal Medicine is accredited by the ACME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Legal Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.